We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic part-time sports coach to join our team to coach Table Tennis and Badminton. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing coaching plans, leading coaching sessions, and supporting the development of the participants’ skills and passion for sports.
About the Company
Little Leagues is a sports coaching company that provides coaching to residents in their residential complexes. We are committed to providing a fun and engaging environment for our participants, while developing their skills and passion for sports. We offer coaching for a variety of sports, including table tennis, badminton, football, basketball, cricket, chess, swimming, martial arts etc.
We are a team of passionate IITian founders who believe in using technology to revolutionize the sports coaching industry. We bring together the best of both worlds by offering a unique blend of cutting-edge technology and world-class coaching. With a vision to enhance the sports ecosystem, we strive to make sports accessible to everyone. Join us and be a part of our journey to inspire the next generation of athletes!
- Develop and implement coaching plans for Table Tennis and Badminton
- Lead coaching sessions for participants of all levels
- Assess the skills and abilities of the participants and adjust coaching plans accordingly
- Provide regular feedback and guidance to participants to help them improve their skills and confidence
- Create a safe and fun environment for participants to learn and play sports
- Plan and organize tournaments and events for participants
- 2+ years of experience coaching Table Tennis and Badminton
- Strong understanding of coaching techniques and methodologies
- Ability to work well with participants of all levels and ages
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A valid coaching certification or equivalent is preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be available to work 2 hours per day for 3 days a week
- Must be able to travel locally to multiple residential complexes
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Monthly compensation ranging from 4000-6000 INR based on experience and qualifications
- Additional incentives for excellent performance
To apply, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!